The school received a graded inspection (Section 5) on the 22nd and 23rd November 2023.
We are pleased to share the following judgements made:
Overall effectiveness: Good
The quality of education Good
Behaviour and attitudes Outstanding
Personal development Outstanding
Leadership and management Good
Early years provision Good
Previous inspection grade Good
- Pupils are happy, love coming to school and learning with their friends.
- Pupils exhibit exemplary character. They are taught the dispositions of an effective learner of Tough
Tortoise, Sensible Squirrel, Team Ant and Wise Owl.
- Pupils have opportunities to nurture their talents and contribute to the wider community.
- Leaders have high expectations for pupils' achievement.
- Pupils, including those with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND) follow a curriculum
that matches the breadth and depth of what is expected nationally.
-Reading is a high priority.
- The provision for pupils' wider development is extensive.
- Behaviour in classrooms and around the school is excellent. Pupils are actively taught how to behave
toward one another.
- Leaders work tirelessly to maintain a high level of attendance and punctuality.
Download and read the full report below
The inspection report of the school is also available on the Ofsted website.
For additional school-level data check the performance table link.